Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 Year... and almost 2 months ago...

We've hit our one year anniversary!! And if it's like they say "first year is the hardest" then I'm in for a treat!! Being married has been the biggest blessing of my life and I am so so happy to be married forever to my best friend! I love you!

We went and did sealings in the Logan temple.. it was awesome and so fun to go back to where we were married!
aww shucks, ain't we cute!

And also in "memory" of our wedding day we ate at the bluebird restaurant where we had our wedding luncheon! We got free dessert for our anniversary!

Just as a side note, I've added some pictures of when my brother Jacob went through he temple! He's leaving on August 5th for his mission to Panama City, Panama!

Our cousin Curtis, Jacob, me, Grandma Mary, and Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment